Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Videographer Inspiration

I love watching cliff diving videos and getting inspiration not only for new dives, but also how to film and edit. Im curious who's everybodys favorite videographers are. Comment a link to youtube or vimeo or other videos so I can check them out!

Comments

• @Dan.Worden said:
    I love watching cliff diving videos and getting inspiration not only for new dives, but also how to film and edit. Im curious who's everybodys favorite videographers are. Comment a link to youtube or vimeo or other videos so I can check them out!

Is this "AdventureManDan"? So stoked on this site.

• I really like devin super tramp! But I've gotten tons of inspiration from skateboarding videos!! if you look up a guy named Kilian Martin, he completely changed the way people looked at skate videos and he brought an entirely new artistic approach to it!

• Devinsupertramp is dope. I really like this video though, i think some Big Swings people are in it.https://youtu.be/cNIOMpgVsXY

• SoppingWetSoppingWet Member
    edited March 2016
  • Dan.WordenDan.Worden Member
    edited March 2016

@SoppingWet said:
    Is this "AdventureManDan"? So stoked on this site.

Yup Sure is! Yea Im looking forward to some good stuff coming from this site too!

@TravelingTrav said:
    Kilian Martin, he completely changed the way people looked at skate videos

sick, ill have to check him and his style out!

• @SoppingWet said:
    Devinsupertramp is dope. I really like this video though, i think some Big Swings people are in it.https://youtu.be/cNIOMpgVsXY

Yea thats some of us from a while back! Prob our biggest video to date, although far from the first one of us hanging out together!

• @Dan.Worden said:

Definitely check out Los Angeles swimmin as well as nick coulter. I got the chance to meet some of them a few weeks back and they make cool videos and nick did a 131 ft jump!

• Yeah, I saw Nick's Bio in the Bio section on the site. Kid is nuts, that waterfall is crazy big.

• AdventuremanDanAdventuremanDan Pro Cliff Jumper
    edited March 2016

@Smurphy120 said:
    Definitely check out Los Angeles swimmin as well as nick coulter. I got the chance to meet some of them a few weeks back and they make cool videos and nick did a 131 ft jump!

Yea Ive herd of them! Pretty sure Im gonna get to meet up with them this summer, so I'm stoked about that!

• I'd love to meet some of you guys. Any chance you'll be in Virginia this summer?

@SoppingWet said:
    I'd love to meet some of you guys. Any chance you'll be in Virginia this summer?

If all goes well, I'm trying to make a mainland trip this summer! Defiantly down to meet up. Here in Hawaii we all know each other, bur rarely get to hang out with jumpers from other places.

• Cool @AdventuremanDan, I would love to watch you jump in person, your edits are the best I've seen on insta.

haha thanks @SoppingWet! Always gets me stoked when people say they like what Ive been working on! For sure well try to meet up!